My hair color is just as important as the colors in my closet. Earlier this year I began using Moroccanoil Color Complete to keep my blonde brighter and healthier. I am always looking for ways to prolong my color to cut down on the number of trips I take to the salon, and Moroccanoil Color Complete helps me do just that. Since starting to use the Moroccanoil Color Complete regimen I have noticed my hair stays brighter for longer with considerably less breakage!
Recently, I have been loving wearing my hair in a low, tight bun. It is such an easy and quick way to do my hair each morning -and bonus – it stays looking chic all day. This style also allows me to cut out the number of days I have to apply harsh heat to my hair. This past NYFW, between the hectic schedule and horrible weather (think blistering heat, then non-stop pouring rain, and lots and lots of humidity), this was my go-to hairstyle. Scroll down to see how I achieve the look!
1. I use Moroccanoil Color Continue Shampoo and Conditioner each day to keep my hair strong, healthy and blonde! When my hair is still damp, whether I am wearing it back, straight, or curled, I use the Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray.
2. I start styling by using Moroccanoil Treatment Light to create a smooth, sleek look, and to reduce any flyaways!
3. Using a boar bristle brush, I slick the hair back into a low and tight pony.
4. I use more of the Moroccanoil Treatment Light on the loose pony tail before twisting it into a bun. I then secure the bun with six bobby pins around the base of the twist.
5. I finish off styling with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to ensure my hair stays in place all day.
6. If I see any fly aways or loose hairs I will use a clean mascara wand with a light amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to brush them back into place! For a little extra shimmer I like using Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine as the last step before heading out the door!
Thank you to Moroccanoil for partnering on this post.
The wild, wild west! Western boots and booties have to be the biggest trend in footwear this fall season. While some embrace all things western – think the pointier toe box, leather patch embroidery, front scallop, traditional pull strap and welt, others have just a hint of western inspiration. I recently invested in these boots and love the shape and coated canvas plaid. They are also offered in a shorter version here! If you are looking specifically for a well priced plaid boot these and these are my two favorites. I am also considering picking up a pair of shorter […]